“Proffesional and welcoming” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Tours in Larnaka City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Based opposite the wreck of the Zenobia in Cyprus we offer you a full range of both Recreational and Technical diving and courses. We run a full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Dives, Open Water, Advanced Open Water through to Instructor courses. With our own TDI and Tec Rec Instructor Trainer on site and a support team of experienced Instructors and guides, you will get custom built courses and dives to suit your needs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
“Proffesional and welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My Girlfriend and I spent a few days with Dive-In doing our Open Water Paid and an additional dive on the Zenobia.
I initially chose this site as it is a 5* dive centre and I had seen some great reviews and I'm glad I did. From initial enquiry by email Sheri was very helpful and responsive in answering our questions and planning the course.
When we arrived for the first day everyone was very welcoming and we soon set to work with the diving with one instructor, Sean, to just us two we were able to progress through the course quickly with a good amount of 1 to 1 input.
The dive off the rib to the Zenobia wreck was excellent and we will deffinately be returning to Dive-In again.

1 Thank PabsV

• Polish first
Cornwall
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shops and bars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Easy parking for the shops and beach area and of course the restaurants and bars the Beach is also good but when the wind gets up it's a bit dusty

Zaventem, Belgium
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The place to go for technical dives on Zenobia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I booked at dive-in Larnaca for two penetration dives on the Zenobia, and was not disappointed. Chris and Sheri run a professional operation. When you get in contact, Sheri will answer your questions at length and make proposals for your dives. I hired equipment from the centre and got twin 12L tanks, Dive Rite double bladder wing, Apeks regulators and a 7L stage with 50% EAN.
Chris the manager guided the dive himself and made sure we saw as much of the wreck as possible in two dives. We went through upper car deck, accomodations and bridge on the first dive and prop and middle car deck (front to back twice) on the second. Some of the best wreck diving of my life.
You can see the dive site from the centre. There is a kiosk and a couple of tavernas next door to get food and drink.
Highly recommended!

3 Thank StijnV
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“Centre of Excellence.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hint is in the title. Thank you very much for the nine recent dives - 6 of them on the Zenobia.

My second time diving with Dive-In and no reason at all to look else where.

All the best to you all

Regards

Kim Ronaldson
MSDT #106429

2 Thank Kim R
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the most professional Dive centres in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

There is a reason these guys get most of their business from return customers rather than walk in’s. The level of professionalism combined with the quality of instruction (especially Tech Diving and Wreck Penetration) and the amazing wreck of the Zenobia right on their door step, make Dive-In Larnaca one of the best dive centres in the world without question. I am one of those return customers and I can’t wait to get back there. I can’t recommend these guys high enough. I am a Tech Diving convert thanks to Dive-In Larnaca and they have opened up a whole new underwater world for me. I trust them with my life and would rather dive with this crew than anyone else. If you want to dive with the best.... this is the place for you!

Visited April 2012