“:)”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Great :) We enjoed the taste and atmosphere of this place! I recommend this restaurant! Everything was fresh and tasty. It's a family restaurant near to the castle in Larnaka.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our second trip to Cyprus and again we ate here twice and were not disappointed. Maria, the waitress, remembered us from the previous year and is very friendly. Excellent taramasalata starters, generous main courses (with good fish) and really good house white wine (the best we had during our visit to Cyprus). I don't know how anyone ever has room for a dessert here. Would visit again next year.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had lunch here on our last day in Cyprus. The red mullet was the best we'd had all week. Desserts looked delicious but we were too full to try them.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I am starting to suspect some of tripadvisor reviews being fake... The so-called fish meze we ordered was a combination of things which looked and tasted like they were bought in a nearby supermarket and drowned in a bath of deep oil (to be fair - apart from the last dish which was a decent fresh fish) . The apogee was a plate of crabs each size of a cockroach or some other bug. These micro creatures did not have a lot of meat even before it was evaporated in the oil bath mentioned above...
The cook never heard about salt or any other spices which are supposed to be used in Mediterranean kitchen...
The best dish in the meal happened to be a simple fresh Greek salad and I found myself getting back to it after each new culinary disaster which arrived to our table.
I am thinking of me and my wife not being gourmand. We just were looking for a fantastic Cypriot meze we had 10 years ago in Limassol. But the one we had in Dionyssos was a shame!

1  Thank Yan K
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Very good food and value. If it seems empty don't be put off the food and service are excellent. A very good family run restaurant.
Peter from UK