“Change is coming”

Ranked #84 of 358 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Have visited many times and enjoyed the relaxed romantic atmosphere overlooking the sea.What a shame the restaraunt overlooking the sea has been knocked down , due to road widening by the Town council.Food is still very good as is the service, but not quite the same atmosphere !

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Been eating at the Monte carlo on and off whenever I've been in Cyprus from 1981. I always found they had the best lamb chops (odd thing in a fish restuarant but there you have it). Having a seating area in the sea was always a novelty. I see that the main restuarant on the opposite site of the road is still trading, but their sitting area in the sea is being torn down. What a pity....

1  Thank jge97
Reviewed September 3, 2012

i been many times here and every time i go i really enjoyed my self .food is excelent and nice cooked friendly people nice service and prices are very good

1  Thank tony_greek
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went here on the off chance, we wanted to eat somewhere we had not tried. The location on the sea front past the fort is great, some outside lighting would make it perfect. The food was OK the breads where first rate. My wife had the spaghetti
Bolognese which was OK, my daughter had the steak which was over cooked. The fish lovers platter which I chose was again OK some bits like the prawns where great, the white fish slightly soggy.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

A very ice evening spent overlooking the Med. The restaurant is on two levels with one side of the road the kitchen, bar & terrace then a lounge over the street built over the sea. We ate with the sea on 3 sides of us in the lounge.

We had the very filling set 3-course menu at 14Euro & there's another at 12Euro with a free soft drink, glass of wine or small beer.