“QUALITY AND FRIENDLY”

Ranked #8 of 350 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The jewel of Phinikoudes! Panos Steak House...The restaurant whose name has become synonymous with wonderful steaks.... Located at the end of the phinikoudes strip, just before the Medieval Castle of Larnaca. Fully renovated space, with a modern style, yet with a warm and cosy atmosphere. Offering beautiful views, of both the sea and the Castle. Choose a dish of your liking from our large menu, which includes steaks, traditional Cypriot dishes, fresh fish and other seafood. We recommended none other than the chefs' special... the Panos Steak Diane. We also highly recommend the Chateaubriand (steak) and the Spicy Chicken, accompanied with a wine from our large selection from our Cava. It is a Hot spot of our city which will give you an excellent dining experience. Unique dishes wonderful flavours which will certainly satisfy your appetite. Every Friday and Saturday live piano music will accompany your meal!!!
Reviewed August 22, 2014

i went to panos when i first came to cyprus 8 years ago so have been a regular since then, also take my family there when they visit cyprus,very friendly atmosphere and good food, recommended.

There are newer reviews for Panos Steak House

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We ate here on 3 ocassions and must say we had a really nice meal every time. On our second visit the front of house remembered us and the waitressess did too, they were very attentive without being intrusive. For a guide on pricing we a family of 4 paid between E60-75 (dependant of how many wines and delicious deserts we had)

all in all well worth finding the venue, its towards the end of the promanade past the Lebanese place.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My family and I ate here on more than one occasion during our stay. I personally found the service excellent and most accommodating. The choice of food is vast and the quality is very good. My two children were very pleased that they could tuck in to large quantities of pasta and garlic bread. The carafe of house Rose' was excellent. I did not eat traditional Cypriot dishes here but what I did eat, mostly fish, was delicious. Being half Cypriot I know a good meal when I eat
one! After our meal we were given complimentary brandies and the kids had an alcohol free shot. I would recommend the Snickers dessert - it was lovely! My kids also liked the under floor fish tank which is a nice touch. There is live music here at the weekend if you like that sort of thing. Overall a great place to eat!

2  Thank Sylvinthetardis
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Meals, choice (lokal dishes, steaks) athmosphere and place, prices (8-30 Euro), everything is well worth seeing!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice food, friendly waiters and owner. Prices are just above average. Panos lies in the end of main street. Eat spicy chicken, type hot. Very tasty.