See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I just stayed for a couple of days for work but I was really happy of my choice, the staff and the rooms were great. The whole hotel was exceptionally clean and during my stay I forgot at moments that I was just on a business trip. Loved it

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FlamingoandMackenzie, Guest Relations Manager at Flamingo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and finding a time to a review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a memorable stay at our hotel. We hope this is not your last visit in Larnaca and maybe next time you will be able to stay with us a bit longer!

We looking forward welcoming you again!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

The staff is as friendly and professional as the come. the stay was a great experience to me and my family. the location, the rooms, the facilities and the services were all as one would expect. I would recommend it any time.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive and kind comments, especially towards our dedicated staff. They will be delighted to know that you have acknowledged their effort.

We would like to wish all the best for your family and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

We lived in apartment of 2rooms for 2persons. Big living room with kitchen, table with chairs, flat tv, fridge. If you need a kettle ask on reception. Second room is bedroom with big bed and balcony with view to sea. In room there is a hair dryer.
All rosettes are english type with 3holes and 1 is european. In the room was only 2 glasses, so take all kitchen stuff with you (spoons, knives, forks, plates, etc.)
Infront of hotel across road you can see the Mediteranean sea. Near hotel there are couple minimarkets. If you want seriuos shopping than go to Nikosia.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
FlamingoandMackenzie, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travellers. We glad to hear you found our 2 Bedroom apartment with sea view convenient and comfortable as it is one of guests favourite.

We hope you enjoyed your holiday in Cyprus and had enough time to explore it.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

We were at the Flamingo Beach Hotel, and it was totally adequate for its purpose. It offered beds to sleep in and a meeting room to meet in, as well as easy access to a boardwalk along the beach for morning walks or accessibility to downtown Larnaca.

I would never book this hotel for a family holiday. The rooms and bathrooms are in need of updating; the heater in our room blew out ice crystals; and the food is sub-par. Many people on here have complained about breakfast, but I thought breakfast was the best meal of the three.

On a positive note: Just down the beach a few hundred meters to the left is a delightful coffee and ice-cream shop.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

The food is absolutely terrible. I only had breakfasts there but the toaster did not work, eggs were cold and had no taste, juices were syrup in water... The room was clean, no problem in the bathroom either, but walls and doors are very thin, you can hear everything from the corridor.

Date of stay: February 2019