“EXQUISITE!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Campanario Restaurant

Campanario Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 289 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Messina, Italy
“EXQUISITE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went there last night for New Year's eve dinner.. Decoration was splendid; service was remarkable; food was delicious.. I'm a T-Bone steak fan, and I must admit that last night I had the best I've had in years..

A definite go for lovers, families, occasions, proposals, and even business dinners..!
Thank you Campanario team!

• Visited January 2013

• Greek first
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Had to return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have just returned from a holiday in Cyprus and just had to return to Campanario's. in my opinion it is the best steak restaurant I have ever been to. It has been repainted since we last went so looked very clean and bright while retaining its old world charm. I had deep fried Camembert for starters which was cooked to perfection. This was followed by a rare steak Diane with mashed potato which was beautifully creamy and smooth. The steak was fabulous. Unfortunately I had no room for the chocolate ice cream cake which is wonderful. The prices haven't changed for at least three years so that must make it good value for money. For the best experience go there around 7.30-8.00 as it can get very busy later on and the service is not as good.

Visited November 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
“Good steak in the heart of Larnaca!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Used to visit this place in the past. Last September went with a couple of friends and had a very nice time in Campanario. The steak I had there, was one of the best that I had in Larnaca and the wine recommendation was also very good. The service quality is amasing, the food quantity and quality satisfactory and the waiters always with a smile and taking care of their customer. I would like also to visit it during the summer period and sit in their garden!

• Visited October 2012
Protaras, Cyprus
“ONE OF THE BEST STEAK HOUSES IN TOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food and the atmosphere outside (garden) was amazing. Though I do not recommend it on winter the garden is much better on summertime. The interior It's too crowdy. The service staff is to slow. We were waiting to long for the food to arrive.

Overall its a great place to eat.

• 3 of 5 stars
Bletchley, England, United Kingdom
“Great Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We took our daughter and son-in-law there for a special meal as it was our last night of our holidays. Beautiful secluded gardens - you forget that there is a road just outside. Beautiful lit if you would like a romantic dinner for two. Wonderful food and very generous portions; not overly expensive at all - 4 of us (starter and main couse - we didn't have room for a dessert!) including drinks 121 euros. We will certainly be returning.

No parking on site - limited outside but customers have the use of the Metro supermarket's carpark across the road.

• Visited September 2012