See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been to this hairdressers twice. Once last year and just there whilst on holiday again. The staff are so friendly and do an amazing job making my hair after the sun and sea have damaged it into beautiful sleek shiny blow dry that last far longer than anywhere else I've had it done. Highly recommended just wish they were here or I lived there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Terrible place with cockroaches, dirty linen and plumbing, with numerous other people's hairs on it. Old-fashion furniture and worn towels. Old air-conditioner in the room is too noisy and non-effective. There are no air-conditioners in the hotel, so it's too hot inside. Wi-fi is available only near reception. Too expensive for these appalling conditions which forced me to leave the hotel 2 days earlier than it was planned. Owners refused to return the money despite it was the result of their fault.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I rented a room just so I'd have a place between checkout of my other lodging and a relatively late flight out of Larnaca on the same day. It is within walking distance of a lot of what there is to do in Larnaca. I checked in at ~2, changed my clothes, locked my stuff in the cabinet in the room (I had a single room, not the shared dorm-like room, but still didn't feel like things were secure), and went to the beach to float around in the Mediterranean for a while. When I returned, I showered and dressed, then headed to the airport. The missing details of that last sentence: Both taps gave me only hot water. Ugh. I was there on the hottest days of the year and only wanted cold. The shower was kinda funky, but I wasn't expecting much for 40 euros. There were tiny bugs crawling around on the floor in the bedroom area and if I had had to sleep there, I probably would have freaked out a little, hoping they didn't bite me and that they didn't come home with me in my luggage. As others have said, the property is old, the furnishings are old. From what I could tell, I would have had to pay extra for breakfast, had I been there at breakfast-time. The person who checked me in was a bit abrupt, but kind to me. I had to search around for him, since ringing the bell repeatedly and calling hello, hello didn't roust anyone. I eventually just went into places that I don't think guests are supposed to be and that got attention. A last detail: I used the bathroom off the lobby and it was unusually disgusting. Nuff said.

Suggestion: go to farmer's market on Saturday morning! Fantastic, lots of fresh produce, homemade baked goods and pasta, etc.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Such clean rooms, such polite personel... really a splendit place for a couple to stay and spend pleasnd time in the middle of Larnaca... close to everything in town...
No need to get a car to moove around ... as this is close to everywhere in mid Larnaca

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2018

This is not a normal hotel, at best it is a rundown dorm if you really can't afford anything else (even then, in summer it's not that cheap- you can find private flats for rent cheaper on a daily basis). I stayed here one week, any longer would have resulted in serious problems. I came here in July so it was very hot: turned up with a lot of luggage, no one helped. The lift didn't work and my room was on the 3rd floor, OK...never mind, I can manage just about. I enter the room and, basically, there's nothing inside. No TV. No fridge. No functioning airconditioning unit. No hot or cold water, just somewhere in between. Pathetic curtains that don't block the sun. I was thinking perhaps this is a joke, but when I asked the owner about these things, he replied "well other rooms have the TVs and fridges now, I can't exactly take them out the room while they're there, can I?" Really, is that the kind of response you expect?! As for the air-con, I was told "it works fine, what are you talking about?" Well, it didn't. It blew only hot air. Great for when it's 38 degrees and the sun enters the room at 6am! The internet only works at the reception area where there is no air-con and just a fan for the receptionist, so if you need to use the internet: suffer in silence.
It is near the centre, which is literally the only plus, because it doesn't offer any proper food or drink, not even large bottles of water.
I would really like to know how anyone could justify this as being a two star hotel when its amenities are non-existent and it looks like something out of a timewarp, clearly nothing has been modernised since it was built, a long time ago...
The funny thing is, when I left, the owner was begging me to write a good review for his hotel, I presume he must not be 100% with it. I can put up with a lot but this is without doubt the most disgraceful "hotel" I've ever had to stay in, and wouldn't go back even if they paid me.

Date of stay: July 2017