All reviews excellent hotel finikoudes beach stay there again five minute walk nice breakfast rooms are clean modern hotel nice room central location short stay bars and restaurants yogurt cyprus promenade adapter slippers kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel with friendly and service minded staff at a not as good location. That said nothing is really too far from the hotel but it feels at times that you’re putting your life on the line crossing the roads around the location. The bed was a bit too hard to my taste.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Rise hotel during our recent summer holiday. We also had a family wedding in Larnaca. What a gem! So close to the centre of town and the seaside. Spacious room, very clean and staff always with a smile. Loved the breakfast. We felt very comfortable having the Rise as our base and even to invite friends and family to spend an evening together and have a drink at the bar. I would definitely stay at the Rise hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything was as expected. Room was cleaned every day. Breakfast was good for a two star hotel and also fruit were fresh every day. Except the bathroom that was smaller everything was fine. I recommend it because it is very close to the beach and main street.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2019

First time in Cyprus and i would recommend staying at the rice hotel staff are friendly food is very good and it has a good central location in the city an easy walk to the night life and restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Highly recommended!!
Close to Larnaca Marina/Port and Beach. Five minutes walk from downtown ( Larnaca Castle, Ermon Square and St. Lazarus church).
I love its staff!! They help me a lot when I lost my cell phone, I got it thanks to them!!!

Date of stay: July 2019