Tripadvisor
Larnaca
All reviews excellent hotel finikoudes beach stay there again rooms are clean min walk perfect location modern hotel nice room pleasant stay enjoyed my stay short stay larnaca airport yogurt cyprus promenade adapter shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay! The breakfast is very good and the buffet is delicious, especially the sushi. I found the staff to be very kind and helpful We were really made to feel welcome throughout our stay. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
The bar was also lovely with a selection of tasty cocktails. I cannot fault anything really and look forward to my next visit.
I would definitely recommend this place for a comfortable and relaxing vacation.

1  Thank paoladaccache
Dominika R, Front Office Manager at Rise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Dear Paola,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending our hotel to other travelers . We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I was really satisfied with this hotel. I was with my family there last summer. Rooms were clean every day, so I have to commended the cleaning service. Employees were really nice and communicative! When we had a problem, they helped us with everything. :-) Surrounding was clean and it´s really important for me. I hate a mess. If I would travel to Kypr again, I will choose this hotel and I know it will be best decision :-)

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kramnadominika

Dear Dominika,

Thank you very much for your kind review and your positive comments about our hotel and our team members. It’s our highest mission to ensure complete guest satisfaction and memorable moments. All the best and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

It was an amazing experience ,, tasty food ...^^ especially for the suchi lovers^^,,
luxuar room and verry comfortable , the services is amazing , professional and friendly staff , with an important location in the city ..

1  Thank abbasmokbel

Dear Abbas,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation experience. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

Amazing place and best view ever .It's the best hotel in cyprus. Food are very tasty , staff is so friendly and professional , the rooms are clean , the service is amazing , they also have free wifi , and staff is always smiling ...

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank melissa_sassine

Dear Melissa,
Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your positive experience in our Hotel. We are happy to hear that our services made your stay so memorable. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Awesome and Luxury hotel with an excellent service. Great location, good view, freindly staff .

BEST hotel in Larnaka I recommended for busniss meetings and family gathering and couple vaccation .

Absolutelyyyyyyy Love this place.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Chris A

Dear Chris,
Thank you for you kind comments you have shared here on trip advisor. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed staying in our hotel. We wish you all the best and we hope to see you again soon.