“Has all you need” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 40 Hotels in Larnaka City
Sydney, Australia
“Has all you need”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great location, rooms were cleaned every day. Staff were FANTASTIC and really enhanced my stay. Metina behind the desk was SUPER helpful and friendly, she helped me with directions getting around town, and ensured all my needs were taken care of at the hotel to allow for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Greg was great too and had good tips for places to see in Cyprus! The hotel is centrally located, a very close walk to the beach and public transport, as well as all kinds of shops.

Room Tip: Try get a room closer to the centre of the hotel as there as you will have a stronger wifi connectio...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Luvthew0rld

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Limassol, Cyprus
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Been there twice to celebrate the big Larnaca festival.
It is an average hotel apartment - but pleasant enough for the value of it. It is very close to Finikoudes, that the big festival is been organised. There is no breakfast option, but you can prepare your own in the small kitchen that it has. Fridge does not work very good and bathroom needs urgent renovation.
On arrival i asked where i can park my car - since the parking space that the hotel offers is tiny and always full- she was very very rude and replied that i could leave the car in the street.
Still, they offer a three bedroom apartment that we always share with some friends and our children, is it very spacious and we have a good time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
London uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

I came here last year on my own. My brother died in Cyprus & I came for his funeral. What can I say. The staff helped me find where my brothers body was & rang the taxi to take me there.
I came to this hotel in an emotional state & the staff were very caring & did all they could for me. My apartment was clean & a good size. Just want to say a big thanks to all the lovely staff. Next time I come to cyprus I will definitely stay there again. Hopefully on a happier note

• Stayed August 2013
Manama, Al Manamah, Bahrain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Staff was great, great location. Rooms were dated and a bit dingy. Kitchen was not that functional. But the place was quite cheap and had on site parking (TIP: Rent a car in Cyprus as it is cheap and you can drive everywhere easily). They offer car rentals be we set one up ahead of time and picked it up at the airport. Overall, you get what you pay for. This is a good place for the budget traveler.

Room Tip: Rent a car!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Rouen
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is close to the center of the town, the Periedes museum, the Lazarus church and many more. The room is large and well furnished and there is a kitchen. The bathroom was not in good conditions, broken shelf and broken toilets. Very noisy ventilation. But it was clean.
The only black point was the very very noisy street that did not allow us to sleep until 2/3 o'clock am both nights..
Most probably the rooms on the opposite side are more quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com

1 Thank Marilor54
Vantaa, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed in Petrou Bros apartments over a week in the middle of October. Arrived after midnight, met a very nice welcome at the reception and got a room on the first floor. Next morning we asked to change the room because there was some noise from the street at Friday night. After one hour we could move to 3rd floor to a basic but clean, quiet room. The weather was nice, the beaches and restaurants are nice and near, all in walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay in Petrou Bros, the staff is very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vantaatraveller
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was a group of us and we only stayed on one night before flying back home the following day. I thought that the apartment would be ok based on the reviews I had read but I was soooo disappointed. We had a three bedroom apartment. Each room seemed to have something wrong with it (broken wardrobe door, stains on sheets and carpets, broken bed side table, the door didn't close properly etc.) The apartment was quite dark as there were only a few dim lights and it felt claustrophobic.Furniture was old and bathroom didn't seem very clean either. Overall it was a let down experience and we were happy to leave in the morning. I wouldn't like to stay longer than one night as this was not type of accommodation I would like to spend my hard earned monies on. Definitely not an oasis for relaxation. Location was central although not that easy to find amongst one way roads and only a few minutes from the beach and promenade. Staff was nice but I didn't feel I got good value for money. I felt it was overpriced for the quality we received. I'm afraid I won't be recommending to stay here.

Room Tip: There are plenty more other hotels and apartments around Larnaca.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends