Petrou Bros Hotel Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$158
$85
$174
$133
  • Breakfast included
Sun Hall Beach Hotel Apartments(Larnaca)(Great Value!)
$73
Sveltos Hotel(Oroklini)(Great Value!)
$84
$71
Cancelon
All reviewsfree wifibedroom apartmentdining tablesmall kitchenstayed here for two nightsexcellent locationconvenient hotelwould stay againview from the balconyrooms are largeair conditioningcyprustaxiamorgos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2012

the only good thing was the madam who was in reception,which was too kind.one rooms was smelled too bad,and after reception was informed,he tod that you can use a spray!!!!!!!
the bathroom was not new and suitable.
unbelievable price: 63 euro for a double room,the same as a 4 star hotel!!!!
the tv had only 2 channels.part of a floor carpet was burnt.
the guy in reception was too nasty,when i gave him money for hotel settlements,he became very angry and showed me a bank in order to get change,which i believe that it was his duty to do it as a cypriot not me as a foreigner.

the last strangest thing was that this hotel had 4 circle certificate from trip advisor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank iranianpatriot
Reviewed September 7, 2012

As you can find from the other reviews, the location is excellent. The staff are kind. There is free parking lot and wifi free internet. But there are some missing that need to consider for the travelers and hotel manager.

1- Although we had a one bedroom apartment and beside us was another one bedroom, we have not LCD television in our room but the other had LCD. In hotel amenities is mentioned that all the room have LCD

2- The kitchen had COCKROACHES and also I found them in the refrigerator. I told them but Stella told me kill them(what a funny answer)
3- The temperature adjusting of air condition of room was not working well.
4- There are dirty spots on the doors and the chairs that can be easily cleaned but there are not any considering for this.
5- Toilet has not passing water in the floor so, easily the water comes to the corridor.
6- The bathroom is so small that you can not easy take a shower.
7- They gave us a baby cot for our 1.5 years old son but it was SO DIRTY that we did not use it.
8- The sheets of beds changed every 3 days that I think it not good.

All in all, it seems that there are different condition of same rooms in cleaning and facilities that I think they gave to different passengers that comes from different countries. Good apartments gave to Europeans and poor ones to ..... I think it is NOT FARE and it is a kind of RACIAL DISCRIMINATION. Unfortunately, the Iranian agencies only try for their highest profit regardless of travelers' convenience. I will NOT recommend this hotel apartment, although I do not know about the others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed here with my husband in April 2012. The apartments are basic but clean and spacious. The location is superb, being just a couple of minutes walk from the beach, shops and restaurants. The staff were very helpful and polite.
I would certainly use these apartments again when in Larnaca as hard to beat for location and value for money.
If going to the beach use the orange umbrellas just along a bit as Fanos is a great charachter and very sweet and helpful.

Room Tip: Higher floor for less noise
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Location of the hotel in the middle of the center of Larnaca near the beach.
Excellent beds and helpfull people at the recepcion.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a top floor room which was veriy quiet ! The manager gave us two sets of quays to pick the room we liked the best ,this hotel is right in the centre of lanaca , minutes walk to everywhere !
There is good wifi in reception and the rooms have a separate kitchen and bedroom , top tip keep this door closed our the aircon will struggle!!!, there was also a small balcony were we had breakfast , we stayed here for two nights and loved larnaca , very nice city and I did a couple of Dives on the Zenobia it was very cheap to stay here €70 for two nights and very nice room with very new and modern kitchen equipment and brand new air conditioning ! I think it had recently all been decorated ! Would def recommend ! I base all my ratings on the price I paid !

Room Tip: Keep oor shut ! Diving with aqua dreams was €70 for two dives all equipment and astonis was a fantastic chap ! He waited till all the hundreds of divers finished there dives before we went out , then back for coffee between dives and he paid for everthing ! Zenobia wotprth going to larnaca for !!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple