I have stayed once before at the Onar Holiday Village in Kyrenia, and loved it the first time. It is even better now. The staff couldn't be friendlier, the food is plentiful and is by and large good, prepared by the most cheerful chef I have ever seen. I'd like to bottle his smile! The rooms are spotless, large, cool and airy. Although I didn't have much of the sea view, the mountains were beautiful. The tours we had around the island, led by our wonderful guide and manager, were fascinating and insightful. I'm tempted to go back again! Thank you to all the management and staff on this holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Onar Village...more than just a place to stay...Hotel Rooms and Villas available in this wonderful hillside resort.Indoor Pool,Sauna,Turkish Bath, Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Onar Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onar Holiday Village Kyrenia
- Onar Holiday Village Cyprus/Kyrenia