“Good quality curries”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Enthusiastically run by Hussein, Bollywoods offers Indian, European and Mexican cuisine.

I'm not an expert on curries, but both my wife's jalfrezi and my balti were fine, and we enjoyed the live music. Special curry nights on Fridays with live music, so there's a lot going on. Surroundings not brilliant, but you can't expect everything.

Worth a try.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This eating house was recommended to us,so we gave it a visit, Very pleased we were because we had a lovely meal in very pleasant surroundings. the staff were very pleasant and helpful.I had liver and onions,first time I had found this dish in Northern Cyprus.