“The best fish in town”

Grida Fish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 276 Restaurants in Kyrenia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Grida fish restaurant; with a rich menu consisting of seafood, it is primarily a family business that offers healthy and delicious products. Major main dishes; lagos grilled and casserole, fried red mullet, sea bass grilled cutlet, sea bass flet grilled, amberjack skewers, swordfish skewers, jumbo prawn, prawn casserole, seafood casserole, also 15 types of cold appetizers (olive oil with anchovies, seebass marineted,solt bonito,olive oil octopus, octopus pickles , fish bacon, pickled prawns,plus lots more) and 8 kinds of hot appetizers (fish pancakes, seafood crepe, fish balls, fried mussels in butter, fried calamari, prawn butter and garlic ...) has a delicious kitchen.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Just back from 10 days in Esentepe, N. Cyprus. We made the trip to this restaurant twice... the grilled bream was so delicious that I had to have it again the second time.. resting on its bed of rocket and served with a dish of sauteed potatoes (instead of the ubiquitous chips) and salad, it was perfection. My friend rated the jumbo prawns in garlic, and we both had a lovely starter of mussels which were in a gently spiced sauce. I can't recommend this place highly enough. Dessert was a slice of applestrudel with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.

ali kemal s, Sahibi at Grida Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest;
Thank you for your good thoughts about us (The best fish in town). We were happy to have served twice as delicious food. We are trying to do the best for you.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My family and I ate here whilst holidaying in Kyrenia. The quality of food is first class and the service excellent. We will definitely return!

13-grida-13, Sahibi at Grida Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Esteemed guest;
Thank you for your rewiev and compliments. You look forward to next year.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We were a party of ten celebrating my second wedding anniversary and we had a great time. The food was fresh and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend the jumbo prawns! The service was amazing. We were given the most beautiful chocolate cream cake for the celebration and I was overwhelmed by the thought. A big thank you xx.
My and my husband could not have wanted to celebrate our anniversary with better people or at a better restaurant. Best fish on the island!

ali kemal s, Owner at Grida Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Esteemed guest;
Thank you for your comment. That night we saw your joy and be glad you did. we also wish to be with you for many years.
Sevil & Kemal

Reviewed October 7, 2013

have just returned from a month in Northern Cyprus and we eat at the Grida Balik both time very nice a bit pricey but very good fish

Esteemed guest,
Thank you for your rewiev. Our fish are real marine fish is so tasty and the price is accordingly.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I have been saying for months that we should try this restaurant out. We did so on Saturday night. It was brilliant. The food, service, ambiance, cleanliness and the hospitality simply second to none.
The food was excellent both in taste and presentation. The owner and his wife were delightful and nothing was too much trouble. My only regret now is that I have wasted my money in other local eateries and not visited Grida Balik before!!!

Esteemed guest;
Thank you very much for your rewiev and compliments. we are always here for you.