“Big thumbs up”

Morellis Cypriot Authentic Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 276 Restaurants in Kyrenia
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Special Lunch menu from 13 TLFamilies welcomeWE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYSBOOKING NOT ALWAYS NECESSARY BUT ADVISABLE
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Morelli's is lovely, food is excellent & setting really nice considering ii's right on the main lapta road. The staff are lovely, we were offered free drinks when we had to wait 30mins for our dessert. Book a table if your paying them a visit, it's popular :)

1  Thank Jo K

Reviewed September 24, 2012

So good we ate here three times during our 2 week stay at the Ship Inn, just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. One visit was with friends, the other two just my son and I. The service is excellent, the menu offering excellent choices. The Barbary Duck with noodles was particularly good, as were the steaks, but to be honest we didn't have anything we didn't enjoy. Crepe Suzette for dessert was lovely. Extremely good value too. Closed on Sundays

2  Thank Gillian C
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is the second time I have eaten at this restaurant. I first went for dinner in March 2012 and I was luckly enough to eat there again for dinner more recently in August 2012. I have to say the food, service and restaurant were excellent this time also. As it's the summer you eat outside which was a nice change and again the service was great. The staff are happy to help and go out of their way to ensure you have a great evening. I would return again as the restaurant staff are very attentive. I had jumbo prawns to start and then fillets of fish. The food was presented lovely on the plate and there was plenty of it. I hope to return with my partner very soon. Keep up the great work Morelli. If you are visiting Kyrenia then try this Restaurant as it really is worth a visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Morellis is located just after the Tempo Supermarket & is within walking distance from the Ship Inn, where we stayed. The setting is in a small courtyard & has a nice ambience. The staff are excellent & the service is very good. There is an Al la Carte menu, as well as Specials on a blackboard. My wife had the aubergine stuffed with mince and I had the liver & onions on a bed of mash, both of which were excellent. There is a good selection of wines at reasonable prices. My wife had the fishcake for starters, whilst I had avacado stack with prawns, both of which were again very good. Overall a very good evening at a resonable price & we would certainly return. The only negative is that it is close to a busy main road.

2  Thank Barry W
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I visited this Morellis with my fiancee over Easter 2012. I have visited the restaurant on many occassions and to be honest the quality of service and food remains excellent everytime I have eaten here.
The restaurant is spotlessly clean and beautifully set out. The menu is extensive and the food is always cooked fresh there and then. The service is fantastic and the staff always helpful.
The food is of a very high standard and beautifully presented. The crepes are to die for !!!
This restaurant comes highly recommended both for lunch and dinner and it would be a shame not to eat here if you are in Kyrenia.
Will definately be back !!!!!

2  Thank ianhblackpool