“Great Indian Restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Kyrenia, Cyprus
“Great Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

A little different to the standard uk Indian restaurants, which are not run by Indians. But the taste and flavours are great, the service is good and they can catter for the hottest spice lovers as they offer all dishes mild, medium, hot or extra hot. Also great value for money with a rice and nan bread included in the price of the curry.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MickyMouse63

• Turkish first
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Best Indian I've tasted!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Been going to Northern Cyprus for 12 years and Jashan's for same amount of time and can honestly say I have never had a bad meal here. Fresh fresh ingredients and amazing flavours- this is a must for anyone visiting! Just back from a week there and loved so much we went twice. Eaten in all the top ones mentioned and for me this wins hands down- lovely lovely staff too!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Caz J
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“jashan's garden bahceli”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My first visit to North Cyprus was extremely enjoyable. The icing on the cake was Jashan's Garden Indian Restaurant in the delightful region of Esentepe. In fact we went three times on our visit and each was better than the last. The staff were friendly, efficient and charming, particularly Khalid the owner. The setting was peaceful with superb views of the hills. The food though...well...superb. For a curry connoisseur like myself every dish I tried was excellent. My wife and young daughter were equally impressed though for them the Sunday roast came out tops. We intend going back to NC in August and to quote Arnie, we 'will be back!' to Jashan's Garden.

1 Thank harry m
“Spectacular!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The place to go! Hands down best Indian food i have ever had! I live in Dubai, and when I flew to cyrprus for three days.. I had Jashan three day in a row!!! I absolutely love the staff, atmosphere, and most definitely the fantastic fresh food! Thumbs up from me!!! You have to try their roghan josh ! Yummy! See you soon Mr. Riaz :)

Kyrenia, Cyprus
“A must visit restaurant!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Jashan's is a regular favourite restaurant of ours and really a 'must visit' restaurant to anyone who likes traditional Indian cuisine. Riaz the owner and all his staff give a very warm welcome and we cannot complain about any bad service received in the last eight years of visiting this authentic restaurant.

1 Thank Jacky F