Reymel Hotel
Average 3/5
Dome Hotel(Kyrenia)
Sammy's Hotel(Kyrenia)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgreat locationdouble roomminute walkcastlewififridgeharbourtvreception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I had got stuck and had to find another place to stay as the first accommodation I had booked was not to my liking... A friend recommended Cyprus Dorms and I rented a room for the remainder of my holiday. It was sooo lovely. Naveeds cheery face and helpfulness was so welcoming. It is situated in the perfect spot so I could walk everywhere. So clean and it felt safe. I loved it. I'm definately coming back...

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank honeycik
Reviewed October 4, 2013

the dorm itself has a big space for all people's luggage! Really big. The building of the hostel is very lovely. From outside, the windows, the colours, look very neat. Internet stable. Very close to the harbor restaurant area. Only downside is when showering the floor'd be wet, as curtain not long enough. Overall, good experience. Lockers provided freely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sheau Chiann W
Reviewed October 2, 2013

As soon as we arrived, the hostel manager (Naveed) came out, welcomed us and helped us with our bags. His cheery nature and helpfulness continued throughout visit, even when he was woken up in the early hours to either let people in, or book people out.

The Dorms is in a great locality, between the harbour and the high street, with lots of accessible places to eat - shop around for the cheaper ones. My daughter and I stayed there for a week, and were sorry to have to say goodbye on the last day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Clairewmills
Reviewed September 27, 2013

best hotel

ok
ok good
Located near old harbour Kyrenia, cyprus dorms hotel is very well-situated , shops and restaurant -sea are 1-minute walk from it. The room is really cozy, clean and airy. Hotel keepers are welcoming and helpful. My stay there was so pleasant

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank maziar_co
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I lost my connecting flight home from a trip on the ME and got stuck in Cyprus for a few days, and as a result I ended up in Cyprus Dorms :) I was met by an adorable little dog at reception and a confused owner I soon learned was really awesome guy. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable enough. I was given a towel which was great because I didn't bring one.

There was a bathroom for my dorm (mixed 4 beds) but it was located outside of the room, in the hallway, which I personally didn't have anything against, but good to point out. The kitchen had necessary things and they were free to use. My room was on the 1st floor so internet worked fine for me, not aure abour the other floors though.

For the price it was definitely worth it, really nice people, alright rooms and convenient location. Overall a great experience, I would definitely stay there again :)

• Stayed: September 2013