“Try the Pina Colada”

Ranked #88 of 276 Restaurants in Kyrenia
Cuisines: European, Turkish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant and bar just up the road from the HSBC bank in central Kyrenia. We offer a wide range of barbecue dishes with Cypriot meze's, homemade burgers, chicken wings and freshly prepared salads. Our menu also has a selection of more than 40 delicious cocktails. Guests are welcome to sit in the dining area or down in our cocktail garden. We are open every day from 12 in the afternoon until late, with food being available from 4pm.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had a great time at Cine Miles. The atmosphere was everything you would want from a bar, and the service was friendly and efficient. We recommend you try the Pina Colada cocktail as it was delicious.

A great find up at the top of central Kyrenia. We will be back.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I came to North Cyprus to visit my friend for a week and she took me to this bar. To start we shared some fantastic chicken wings coated with BBQ sauce. I followed up with a cheese burger which was really delicious and came with lots of chips. The girls that were serving were really friendly and chatty and made me feel welcome. My friend was a regular and they greeted her by name as soon as we walked in. I can certainly understand why my friend comes here so often - great food, good music and just relaxing and friendly. I look forward to coming back next year when I visit again!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Just got back from North Cyprus and we stayed in a lovely hotel not far from Cine Miles and took a walk down passed the place and thought we would stop in and very glad we did. Had the best home made burgers and the cocktails were great. Nice lovely atmosphere too. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had an amazing night out a cine miles, i would love to go back again and enjoy a meal with a bottle of jack, with my friends. The people that work there are so friendly and kind, also the meals they serve upstairs and downstairs are delicious. I had a long island ice tea, and it was just right for a night out on holiday loved the place defo go back again.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went there for 4 consecutive nights during my stay in Kyrenia. Loved the atmosphere and shishna. Staff was attentive even on busy nights. Food was surprisingly very good. For a really nice hang and drinks i highly recommend this spot. Great spot for people watching as well. Price is ok but can get expensive the more drinks you order which you will.

Only negative was the stray dogs that come in. Am i the only person who visited Cyprus and had issues with animals in food establishments?

2  Thank PANSALSA