Stayed at this hotel for a week in early February 2013. After a slightly shakey start, we had a lovely room on 6th Floor overlooking the pool and sea. The room was clean and of a reasonable size with a very private balcony. The bathroom was a bit tired but it all worked. The food was fresh and plentiful. Although it was all inclusive, we ate out ocassionally. We hired a car from the airport which is a must really as the hotel is a bit isolated. Although a 40 minute drive the hotel was easy to find even in the dark. We enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool, playing tennis, lounging in the sun reading and exploring the local area including Famagusta, Karpaz Peninsula, Nicosia and other destinations nearby. It was a great place for relaxing at a very very reasonable price. Suresh on Reception was extremely hardworking, very pleasant and helpful. Agreed its not a 5* hotel but I wasn't expecting it to be. What it is - its very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star resort hotel in centre Famagusta, Northern Cyprus. Just 40 minutes transfer time from Ercan Airport, the Salamis Bay Conti Hotel overlooks the golden sands of Salamis Bay, ideal for water sports - or just sunbathing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with cyprus paradise so you can book your Salamis Bay Conti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salamis Bay Conti Famagusta
- Salamis Bay Conti Cyprus/Famagusta