“Fantastic meal, great view and service”

Hotel Restaurant Kulm
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Fantastic meal, great view and service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

When I first walked up to this place I saw boring patio umbrellas, amd didnt expect much when I went inside. I was asked if I wanted to sit in the back and since I knew there was a fanastic view, I opted for that, away from the umbrellas. I had the menu for a set price which included soup, entrée and dessert. The food was fantastic, I was not expecting such quality due to my initial first impression from the street. I had a local Liechtensteiner beer, for a reasonable price to go along with it. If you're in Triesenberg for the day, or staying at the nearby hotel, take the opportunity to eat here. It's right at the Triesenberg Post bus stop. Enjoy, I did.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Matt E

• Greek first
  • Slovak first
Izmir, Turkey
“Small Restaurant with delicious meal and great view!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just at the hill of Lichtenstein, Kulm serves with local food and seasonal food to its customers.
Food was delicious, service was great, prices are not very expensive.
Please ask the seasonal food and try.

• Visited September 2012
South Bend, IN
“Wonderful Lunch with a great view”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The Hotel Restaurant Kulm's has a dining area that overlooks the lower part of Lichtenstein, the Rhine Valley, and into Switzerland. My wife and I were travelling by train and found we could get to the restaurant by bus from the train stations in Sargans, Buchs, and Feldkirch. So we made a reservation, got off the train onto the bus (Line 12), transferred to another (Line 21) which took us 25 steps from the door.

It was worth the trip as the restaurant is about the 3,000 foot level.

We were seated at a table with a great view. There were six fixed price lunch choices as well as other selections from the menu all at reasonable prices in Swiss Francs. The food was excellant, the portionss were plentiful, and we had great service. There is no question we will eat there again and recommend the the restaurant without hesitation.

• Visited April 2013
sydney
“Top food and service!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Tried to get the feel of the culinary delights of the Alps, this place had quite homely made food with enough flavours to impress us.
Vegetable rosti is very nice, I mixed mine with Aglio olio, it tasted wonderful.

• Visited December 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Spectacular views and high quality food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant is a local secret. Situated high up in the mountains in Triesenburg, it is a short but well worth it drive from Vaduz. Ensure you sit on the covered patio, where you will marvel on the view of the Lichenstein valley far below. This restaurant offers seasonal menus and local cuisine. We had a tastes beef salad with radish starter, compliments of the chef. My main was a local trout with asparagus, potatoes. The entire fish was brought to the table, where they gently filleted it in front of you. The food was high quality and came with great service

• Visited May 2012