Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$175
Hotels.com$175
Priceline$174
Travelocity$175
eDreams$174
Orbitz.com$175
All reviews great view nice hotel the bus free parking a great place to stay grocery store rhine valley small village church bells balcony road europe liechtenstein views francs slopes
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Lovely hotel with breathtaking view! Room was very modern and comfortable! The staff were very attentive, even suggesting a better quality room than the one we had mistakenly booked, but then giving us a discount. The restaurant suggested by the hotel was superb! I'm not sure we will ever go back to Liechstenstein but if we did we would definitely return to this hotel!

2  Thank L809KDjohnb
Reviewed May 23, 2016

After sixteen months of world travel, this place rates number one in my hotel experiences. The quality of service and hospitality has really been outstanding. Enrico and his Boss made me feel like one of the family. Given the fact that I am traveling alone, that makes a big difference to me. This is a wonderful place to visit, be pampered, and get away from it all.

The rooms are so well appointed and clean that you feel like you are staying in a hotel of twice the price. That is saying something in an expensive country like Liechtenstein. Given my five year world travel plan, I can't always afford to stay in lots of luxury accommodations. However they did have an economy room which I adore, and they treat me like I am in the presidential suite. Their regular rooms are not expensive either.

Anything you need they are there to help. From adapters for your plugs to travel information to sightseeing recommendations. The free breakfast in the morning is substantive with cold cuts, quality cheeses, hard boiled eggs, etc. You can even have a top notch cappuccino at no extra charge!

As you can see, I can't say enough good about the place, but I speak from experience having travelled to over 45 countries since January of 2015.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank L3258NYjohnh
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Spectacular views and welcoming staff. We visited for one night with four adults and one baby. The staff was very accommodating. Our apartment was spacious with a small kitchenette, nice bathroom, bedroom and balcony. The couch in the living room was made up into a bed to accommodate 4 adults. It was a beautiful winding drive up to the small town with incredible scenery the entire way. Breakfast was lovely. Would highly recommend! Pictures were the view from our balcony

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank kelstane
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

After travelling through Europe for 3 weeks this hotel is the best for sheer quality. The attention to detail throughout the hotel was excellent. Staff couldn't do more. Views spectacular, free parking, breakfast included would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BevF7
Reviewed December 12, 2015

We were planning on a hotel in Vaduz, but ended up here. And what a fantastic hotel this is. The views are awesome. One can see Switzerland and the entire valley. You can see the Rhine flowing below. Breakfast really nice as well. Rooms up to date and modern.

Room tip: Best view in Liechtenstein
Date of stay: July 2015