“Great pancakes / skvělé palačinky”

Cinnamon & Vanilla Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Fanabe
Description: We would like to welcome everyone to the Cinnamon & Vanilla coffe shop. We offer to our clients freshly made juices, salads home made cakes, waffles and creapes and many more. Why not come and try! We promise you won't regret it.
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I saw a picture of waffles on instagram in the morning and wanted them since that moment! When we were going back to the apartment I saw an advert for this place and went there immediately. It was wonderful!! We had a strawberry pancake, sangria and coffee. Everything tasted great and the owner (I suppose) was also very nice. I strongly recommend this place.
—————————————-
Ráno jsem viděla fotku waflí na instagram a od té doby jsem na ně měla chuť. Když jsme se pak vraceli na apartmán, tak jsem uviděla reklamu na podnik, který dělá wafle a palačinky a okamžitě jsem tam šla. Bylo to super! Měli jsme palačinku s jahodami, sangriu a kávu a všechno chutnalo skvěle. I paní majitelka (předpokládám) byla moc milá. Velice doporučuji!

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family decided to pop in here for a pit stop , and where so glad we did. The service and food was amazing. The lady who served us was so polite and made us feel very welcome. We ordered 3 crepes, and they were probably the best ones i have evee tasted! Will definitely be coming back here before we leave for home :)

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

The place makes any visitor feel so positive;the atmosphere, variety of desserts and drinks and such cosy design. It was my second visit and I will definitely pop in there any time I visit Tenerife, thank you

Reviewed March 14, 2018

The overall experience wasn't pleasant. The decoration was quite old school and it was accompanied with 80's Polish music that doesn't suit the place really.
On the eating side, they add to much cream and sugar to the dish that didn't allow me to taste my waffle.

1  Thank citizen17
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Suprisingly tasty waffle! We fell in ♥️ many thanks to waitress too, she was smiling all the time and kind!