“Fantastic food !”

Ranked #125 of 795 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

A great place for vegans/vegetarians. The restaurant has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere and the service was excellent. We were with a group of people who all had different meals. We also tasted the red and white house wines. Everything was very tasty and lovely presented. The portions are HUGE! Price was normal for Luxembourg - main course 23 EUR. I can really recommend this place!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

lovely to be treated to a fully vegan meal in meat eating Luxembourg. Good selection, great service. Not cheap but worth it.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The atmosphere is really unique, the walls are very colorfully painted, the owner is a real traveler and very nice. You feel that he puts his heart and soul in this restaurant. Too expensive to go very often (depends certainly on your budget) but really worth from time to time.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am not a vegetarian, but their veggy dishes are very tasty.

The service was not that good on the terrace (the girl looked a little too relaxed...) , but we moved inside on the first floor, because of the weather. That waiter was excellent.
I find it too pricy though, especially for veggy dishes. Meat is the most expensive part of any menu, so... why so expensive?

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Last year I had booked well in advance a table for myself and 5 guests asking for a specific table. My booking was the first booking made for that day particular day. When we arrived there was no table for us. I was told that a bigger group had made a booking on a very short-notice and they had decided to give them the table and had literally crossed out my booking in their book!! In the end they found a table for us and they offered us the desserts as an "apology". However my conclusion: never again will I book a table in that restaurant, never again will I invite guests to that place. I have been back 2 or 3 times since the incident but only for lunch to eat their dish of the day - either I'll get a table at lunch or I won't get one. If I don't get one, I'll go somewhere else.

1  Thank localclient