“Perfect Pizza!”

Ranked #47 of 932 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Typical italian restaurant. Located at 200 meters from the "Palais Royal). Homemade pasta, bread and deserts. Pizza "au feu de bois".New renovated terrace. Separated rooms for private events (press conferences, birthday). Classified famous paintings on the wall made in 1789.
Reviewed April 16, 2018

I've to this place in the same week 2 times. Everything at this restaurant is good - the food, drinks, environment, staffs ... I asked for a Mojito and a Calzone Napoletano and it was the best I've eaten. The price is acceptable for the food that they deliver - well-prepared with a perfect taste. I loved it.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank karolp462

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner on a Saturday evening. It was difficult to chose cause everything on the menu looked tasty. We did take a pizza with parmaham, parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes and buffel mozzarella. It was a very good pizza, maybe a bit too much parmaham, it did make the pizza too salty. But we had a great meal in a romantic restaurant. And the espresso was also very good, according to my husband.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Second visit and yes service sucks food sucks and that lunchtime manager definitely sucks. Just simply awful don’t waste your time

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2017

I will make it short and sweet. We went with my wife for lunch and it was good. We had made a reservation in the web (they could be faster responding to requests) and we were promptly seated and attended to. We ordered beer, that came quickly, and two pizzas: 4 fromaggi and calabrese. You can see the wood oven at the front and the crust is thin and crispy (I like it like this) and the size of the pizza is good for the price. The toppings are also generous which is nice to get a full flavour when you eat. The calabrese is fairly spice due to the nduja they add (but I also like it)
Recommended

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Small but cosy ambience, very good pizza, extremely fast service. Reasonable prices (in line with Luxembourgish standards).

Date of visit: November 2017