“Nice small Restaurant”

Ranked #58 of 842 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Typical italian restaurant. Located at 200 meters from the "Palais Royal). Homemade pasta, bread and deserts. Pizza "au feu de bois".New renovated terrace. Separated rooms for private events (press conferences, birthday). Classified famous paintings on the wall made in 1789.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice small restaurant in the old town center of Luxembourg. If you like to have a nice table please reserve in advance because its very limited in terms of available space.

The food was excellent.

Good value for money and very nice location.

Happy to return soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to eat a saturday of february. The pizza was very good and the restaurant was very nice and confortable. I realy recommand it to all....

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The pizza is quite good, but not enough, there are better places in Luxembourg for an italian pizza. The service is awful, the waitress usually doesn't remember your order and makes you wait too much even for drinks (I can understand for pizzas - even if it takes 10 minutes to cook..- but waiting 1h for a bier is too much!). I went several times because it is not the worst place I've been, but now I'm a little bit fed up and I'm avoiding to come back again. The first time we had a completely different experience, maybe it was another owner... I would not suggest this restaurant to my friends.

1  Thank PesceR0ss0
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Tucked away down a side street in the old town, we stumbled across this lovely restaurant. Service was friendly but not overbearing. Pizza was the most popular dish being eaten the night we were there and I can easily say that it was one if the nicest pizzas I have had in some time. And for Luxembourg the price was reasonable.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I think it's only fair to recommend a restaurant if you ate there several times. Well, I've been at Onesto several times over past few years and I must tell that the food was always delicious. This is one of my 3 favourites Italian restaurants outside Italy, and I can recommend this place if you want to eat some good Italian food in Luxembourg. Any pasta or pizza (or even salad) I had there was tasty and I've never been disappointed by the quality of the food.

The prices are OK, the service is very chaotic, but in a lovely way, so I can forgive them when they forget to bring me wine or forgive about me at all. Again, the food and cosy decor makes you feel really welcomed there and even if the waiters are strangely unorganised, just enjoy the truly Italian ambiente.

Normally the place is crowded, a reservation is highly advised.