“Great experience”

Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Discovered the Brasserie Mansfeld with 2 work colleagues at lunch time and we all had a very pleasant time. Service was very friendly and the food was delicious. I tried the diet menu (avocado-mango salad as a starter and a grilled sea bass with delicious vegetables as main dish). We paid less than 100€ (for the 3 including beverages, coffee and tips).
The restaurant is located in the old "Mousel-Beer" brewery walls which helps a lot to the atmosphere. Would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Housed in an old brewery, this place has lots of character and is in one of the newly "hip" areas of Luxembourg. Although the BRasserie has been around for years, the rest of the area has undercone a huge revamp in recent years - so eating here and then stepping over the road (or the river) gives you a large choice of places to while away your drinking hours :) Great spot!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Enjoyable historical feel inside, with some private areas that are ideal for business or event dinners and they are adept at coping with large seatings

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Came here at the recommendation of a friend, and we're very glad we went. Every dish was unique and excellent, the service was friendly, the pace was perfect, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

If you a looking to impress someone then this is a good place. The restaurant has a very good reputation and if you tell people you are going here they always say "ooohh!". So I went with a friend last Friday night. The building is amazing both internally and externally. There's some roadworks going on at the moment which spoils the entrance.
This place is expensive so I was expecting great things. Considering the price all I can say is that I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was perfectly fine but I guess I was expecting something spectacular. I would go back again, I just need to manage my expectations.