“Luxembourgish version of Le Pain Quotidien”
Review of La Table du Pain

La Table du Pain
Ranked #215 of 810 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

As I love Le Pain Quotidien, I cannot not love La Table du Pain.
Wonderful sweets and nice quiches.
I recommend the carrot muffins with the frosting on top

1  Thank MatteoBalzani

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had a snack with a coffee and a small pie there. I definitely recommend this place in Luxembourg city. Good price and good quality.

2  Thank NLTraveller50
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

What a nice Sunday brunch we had! We could not decide which sandwich was best! Was the perfect place and atmosphere for a Sunday morning... Loved it!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I went here 3 times and I love the location, the decoration, atmosphere and the salads are superb.

Sometimes the waiters are a bit distracted and they take a while to come to the customer, anyway they are always friendly.

I def will come back to this place!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

They serve homemade bread, various spreads and soups. You can also have a pie or a tart.

1  Thank schmusimausi73