“Good adress for business, family or with friends !”
Review of Goethe Stuff

Goethe Stuff
Ranked #65 of 761 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Good adress for business, family or with friends !”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Good Alsacian food!
Portion are quite big and the quality is on a very good level as well.
Traditional cuisine but good.

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
“Cozy Little Restaurant with Great Food and Service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I went looking for something off the regular square I'd been to a few times. Luckily, a midst my wondering, I found this place. I went on a Sunday, when not many places are open and I'm a solo traveler for this portion of my trip. I was warmly greeted and seated immediately. The place is small and it is clear English isn't really being spoken, so it is likely not that touristy (at least from English speaking people). I managed to put together some French and ordered some drinks. The menu was pretty wide, but with few meat dishes. I eventually settled on the Gratin potatoes with Ham and Salad. It was outstanding. The weather has been cold, so this was just the thing I needed to warm me up. For desert, I ordered the Glace...which I thought was Ice Cream, however it was more like an Ice Cream/ Marscarpone/ raisin glob. It was good, don't get me wrong, but when you are expecting a few scoops of some delicious ice cream, this just isn't going to cut it. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would come back again.

• Visited September 2013
“Great food, kind waiters, great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I always go to this place when I go to Luxembourg. I always love everything.
Must try: the gewurtzaminer, the meat. The beef tartare was not excellent

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank martina_yea
London
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

you'll find the restaurant entrance at the top of the winding stair in the corner of the courtyard. I went in without a reservation, and was lucky to get a table. Next time I'll book ahead. The restaurant is small, or feels small as the areas are divided up so you're not surrounded by other diners. The atmosphere is very homely, and the staff welcoming.
The menu is wide, but I went for the fixed menu. The price was very attractive and all nine offerings were one thing I wanted to try. The pastry wrapped Munster starter was fantastic. A duck breast main course was incredible and I'd recommend it to anyone. I chose a simple sorbet for dessert. It arrived swimming in alcohol, and both together were delicious.

You'll really enjoy this restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Long Crendon, Bucks, UK
“Very good food and discrete friendly service”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice restaurant serving typical Alsacian food. Good value by Luxembourg standards - big portions so you may not need a starter. Good choice of wines including delicious Luxemburgish Moselle. Friendly , discrete service- pretty location .