“Super plat du jour lunch”
Review of Academie

Academie
Ranked #474 of 790 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went to this restaurant for lunch - concerned that it would be a tourist rip off in the place armes. Nothing could be further from the truth. We had the plat du jour which was great value including a dessert. The restaurant was atmospheric and service excellent! Food was excellent quality.

There are newer reviews for Academie

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I ve been eating there yesterday with friends. despite of expensive prices which is though normal for this location, the card was promising
i ordered"tomates crevettes"- bad choice. I felt really sick after having eaten it. I also ordered some side mayo which might also have been the source of my sickness.
Also for the price, the portion was very small.

i can also confirm the mentioned coke problem by a former review; my coke had barely any gaz.

it s a very touristic place; be careful.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We found this place by accident, when our first choice turned out to have changed hands and menus. This is right on the main square in the old town, and we had a very enjoyable dinner. Two had the entrecote, while one had salmon, and each dish was very well prepared. The service was efficient. It was fairly busy, so the noise level was up a bit, but not too loud. It was quite a cold evening, so sitting outside wasn't really an option. I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I had an excellent meal here - I sat outside and listened to the band in the square while eating delicious roast chicken which reminded me of dinner at my grandmother's house as a child! Service was attentive. I recommend it an would return if in Luxembourg again.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I enjoyed this restaurant very much...Surprised to see so many unfavorable reviews after dining at Academie this evening. Had the set 18 Euro menu consisting of quiche Lorraine, coq au Riesling and glacé for dessert. Each course was very good and an excellent value for the money!! The wine was also very good. I would definitely dine at Academie again when visiting Luxembourg city.