We spent a week in Luxembourg for our anniversary and picked the Novotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed! This is a very clean, comfortable, modern hotel. It was a short walk across the Viaduc to the old town, and a short walk to the train station. The restaurant had very good food - we had lunch once and dinner once, and we were quite happy with both the food and the service. Parking is right underneath the hotel in the Rodange parking garage, but it is 26 euros/day. Easy to get there from the airport. Very friendly staff, free wifi. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Luxembourg Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic centre of Luxembourg, 3 minutes from the train station serviced by the TGV East high-speed train. It features 150 modern and comfortable rooms, a bar and a restaurant, as well as 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. Take advantage of the fitness centre and the many nearby tourist attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Luxembourg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Hotel Luxembourg City
- Novotel Luxembourg City Centre
- Luxembourg City Novotel
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Luxembourg City