Clean, efficient, business-oriented but also welcoming to families. It's realistically probably a 10-15 minute walk to the Old City, but we thought it was a beautiful walk across the bridge so didn't mind it at all. The rooms were small and without views but functional and pleasant. The corridors were dark and no-frills - should be brightened up. The restaurant was bright, cheery, modern and efficient. The better-situated more upscale hotels in Luxembourg seemed to have various issues which I would have found aggravating if we were paying a higher room rate (at least judging from the Tripadvisor reviews), but this seemed like a very good offering for what we were paying.
The hotel is easily walkable to and from the train station, but away from the commotion of that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Luxembourg Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic centre of Luxembourg, 3 minutes from the train station serviced by the TGV East high-speed train. It features 150 modern and comfortable rooms, a bar and a restaurant, as well as 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. Take advantage of the fitness centre and the many nearby tourist attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Luxembourg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Hotel Luxembourg City
- Novotel Luxembourg City Centre
- Luxembourg City Novotel
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Luxembourg City