Stayed there from Friday to Monday and if you want to have good night sleep before 1am there could be a problem. We stayed at the 6th floor and on Friday there is DJ playing at the 8th floor bar which causes the music to be heard clearly at least on the 6th floor.
Overall the staff was friendly and competent.
Room was spacious and comfortable and free softdrinks and wlan was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Alzette and Petrusse Valleys, the luxurious Sofitel Luxembourg le Grand Ducal enjoys stunning views of the historic city centre. The hotel is at the centre of the Espace Petrusse complex, a short walk from major multinationals, embassies, major tourist attractions and shopping. On the top floor of the hotel is a high class restaurant serving gourmet cuisine prepared by a star rated chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Lux Le Grand Ducal Hotel Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Hotel Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Sofitel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal Luxembourg City