I did not enjoyed it at all.
Why hotels during weekends are so so .. Bad? Maybe because of lack of supervision.
I have had very disappointing short stay with my partner. I had to wait for check in, room service Housekeeping not working TV and bad working shower in the bathroom.
Small and uncomfortable rooms with dirty sheets which nobody changed - I may think that I was given the smallest room in the building.
I have to try to avoid this hotel during my next stay in Luxembourg.
For the breakfast were I got cold eggs with not very tasty sauce , staff was not friendly.
I have requested express check out - and didn't received it , i had to wait in the morning.
only good thing about this place is the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Alzette and Petrusse Valleys, the luxurious Sofitel Luxembourg le Grand Ducal enjoys stunning views of the historic city centre. The hotel is at the centre of the Espace Petrusse complex, a short walk from major multinationals, embassies, major tourist attractions and shopping. On the top floor of the hotel is a high class restaurant serving gourmet cuisine prepared by a star rated chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Lux Le Grand Ducal Hotel Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Hotel Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Sofitel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal Luxembourg City