We stayed in this hotel for one night. It is very well located. It is within walking distance of everything (I guess this is not unique for Luxembourg but it is truly city centre). We had a car and decided that it was best to pay the €30 overnight fee (parking in the city is basically non-existent) and we are so glad we did. It is the most modern, James Bond like car park we ever used and you get a little walk through part of underground Luxembourg with it. I will say no more as I don't want to spoil the experience, but we enjoyed it.
We had a room in the oldest part of the building. It was very clean and very well equipped. The room gets hot at night and I recommend earplugs to drown out the city noise. Free wi-fi is available. This worked very well on an iphone but was troublesome on android (wrong IP address on android. Once you fix that it will work fine). All in all though I can easily recommend this hotel. I clicked excellent value on this review as we got the room on booking dot com for €159. This was a weekend night but I believe the price is much higher during the week.
We didn't get the breakfast in the hotel. We took the short walk to a cafe called Boulangerie Paul Place d'Armes. This is a very lively little cafe/bakery and I have to recommend their croissants. Even if you want something else for breakfast - get a croissant there too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic Luxembourg, next to the Museum of Art and History and the Grand Ducal Palace, Le Parc Beaux-Arts would like to share its passion for everything beautiful with you, through expositions of renowned artists and its permanent art collection. Here at the Parc Beaux-Arts, art and history go together as finely as ever: authentic woodwork, Murano lamps, Italian design and architectural remains. This subtle mix makes Le Parc Beaux-Arts an exceptional calm setting for truly relaxing stays. The hotel is one of the oldest residences of the city of Luxembourg. Its attic itself is worth the visit! The entire hotel is of artistic and historical interest. From the welcome to the service to the comfort, everything here is personalised for you, whether you are here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City