Not a bad hotel right in the heart of the old part of Luxembourg. Lots of good restaurants around and good pubs. Staff were fine, not overly helpful or chatty but fine. If you are tall, there are plenty of places to whack your head in this little old hotel (don't jump on the bed, there is a wooden board under the pillows which I whacked my head off, though this is probably more down to my own stupidity).
The hotel is quirky enough, rooms are decent size, the one I was in had a small sitting room, bathroom and bedroom, which was cool.
Worth a shot, though Luxembourg is pretty boring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic Luxembourg, next to the Museum of Art and History and the Grand Ducal Palace, Le Parc Beaux-Arts would like to share its passion for everything beautiful with you, through expositions of renowned artists and its permanent art collection. Here at the Parc Beaux-Arts, art and history go together as finely as ever: authentic woodwork, Murano lamps, Italian design and architectural remains. This subtle mix makes Le Parc Beaux-Arts an exceptional calm setting for truly relaxing stays. The hotel is one of the oldest residences of the city of Luxembourg. Its attic itself is worth the visit! The entire hotel is of artistic and historical interest. From the welcome to the service to the comfort, everything here is personalised for you, whether you are here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City