This small boutique hotel is such a gem. It is located in the centre of the town, within a few steps of great restaurants, shops and historic sites. We had suite 23, the one with the mezzanine, which is so lovely, full of original features, so comfortable and warm. And what an amazing shower. Breakfast was continental with the choice to request eggs. The breads were delicious but service at the table is not very prompt. Once you get the waiter/waitress attention they will do their best to please you though. Perfect for a young couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the History and Art museum, in the heart of the historic UNESCO listed center of Luxembourg, the Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts is an architectural gem. History and Art are perfectly harmonized with original stone features, wooden panels, Murano lighting, Italian design elements and medieval architectural details. A warm welcome awaits and excellent service have given rise to an unparalleled atmosphere. The hotel features 11 suites, which are decorated and equipped in such a way as to guarantee an unforgettable stay. They are equipped with wireless high-speed Internet and overlooking views of Luxembourg city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City