We absolutely loved Parc Beaux-Arts. Perfect location, super warm and welcoming staff and perfect location. Right around the corner from the Palace. The rooms are also quite large and feel like a two room suite. Excellent restoration of beautiful old building. For those that complained for noise from restaurant/bar downstairs, not sure that is a big deal as Luxembourg is a compact city and hearing outside news is to be expected (unless you want to stay in a big box place outside of the old city) and why not go down and get a drink and join the noise. The wine at the place downstairs is quite good:)
We will return next time in Luxembourg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic Luxembourg, next to the Museum of Art and History and the Grand Ducal Palace, Le Parc Beaux-Arts would like to share its passion for everything beautiful with you, through expositions of renowned artists and its permanent art collection. Here at the Parc Beaux-Arts, art and history go together as finely as ever: authentic woodwork, Murano lamps, Italian design and architectural remains. This subtle mix makes Le Parc Beaux-Arts an exceptional calm setting for truly relaxing stays. The hotel is one of the oldest residences of the city of Luxembourg. Its attic itself is worth the visit! The entire hotel is of artistic and historical interest. From the welcome to the service to the comfort, everything here is personalised for you, whether you are here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City