We just got back from a one night stay at this great hotel. We were warmly welcomed by Gwendoline, who was a wonderful hostess and great with the children. We were traveling with our two small children (4 and 18mo) and the room had a travel crib and fold out bed ready for us with chocolates on the pillow.
The suite was clean, well furnished and stylish with an artist themed in every suite. It had a laptop in the room to use with free wi-fi which was cool. The staff was very accommodating and were at our beckon call if needed.
Parking was very cool in the underground automated garage, one of only three in Europe, very cool. The proximity of the hotel to the old town sites cannot be beat.
Breakfast was great with the standard continental fare as well as made to order eggs and bacon or sausage. They had wonderful yogurt, fresh jams and very tasty cheeses and croissants as well. They were always offering a coffee, cool drink or snack whenever you walked by the bar, nice.
Our negatives: no air conditioning in the room and the noise. We stayed on a Saturday night and there is a British bar right across the street that didn't close until three. With the music and outdoor patrons it was very loud. Earplugs were already in the room (bad sign) but not much use when you have a baby. None of us slept well with the heat and noise. So if traveling with children avoid weekends. If not traveling with children utilize the earplugs.
Overall:I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends but would just say to avoid weekends unless you can sleep with earplugs or plan to join in the bar scene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic Luxembourg, next to the Museum of Art and History and the Grand Ducal Palace, Le Parc Beaux-Arts would like to share its passion for everything beautiful with you, through expositions of renowned artists and its permanent art collection. Here at the Parc Beaux-Arts, art and history go together as finely as ever: authentic woodwork, Murano lamps, Italian design and architectural remains. This subtle mix makes Le Parc Beaux-Arts an exceptional calm setting for truly relaxing stays. The hotel is one of the oldest residences of the city of Luxembourg. Its attic itself is worth the visit! The entire hotel is of artistic and historical interest. From the welcome to the service to the comfort, everything here is personalised for you, whether you are here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Fastbooking so you can book your Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City