We stayed here for two nights whilst visiting Luxembourg. The hotel was very easy to find and was in a good location. It was situated only five minutes from central Luxembourg. We were greeted by a friendly gentleman who checked us in. The rooms themselves were very very basic. Our room did not have air conditioning so it was very hot. We had our window open all night however noise from traffic kept us awake. The rooms however were clean and the bed very comfy. Overall this hotel is in an ideal location and if you just want somewhere as a stopover then it's ideal. However, for what you pay I would expect more from our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a lush-green environment, less than five minutes’ walk from the city center and the central business district of Luxembourg. A warm and friendly arrival, combined with a fantastic location ensure that the Hotel Parc Plaza is an ideal address for city visits of all varieties, be they business or leisure. Our bar Le Bateau Ivre, our terraced restaurant Le Bec Fin with its great view over the valley and “Pont Adolphe”, skittle-alley (2 laps) as well as our banquet and seminar rooms are at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Parc Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Plaza Luxembourg City
- Hotel Parc Plaza Luxembourg/Luxembourg City