Stayed here for a bank holiday weekend trip with friends. I personally thought the rooms were good - standard, clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and spoke good English. We did not have breakfast at the hotel.
It was only a 10 minute walk to the centre. It was perfect as a base for visiting other parts of Luxembourg via train (which is about a 20 minute walk away across the bridge). We went to Vianden and Esch-sur-sure, using trains and local buses which were easy and very cheap tickets.
Out the back of the hotel there were lovely views of the valley.
If you want good value, centrally located hotel for exploring Luxembourg then this hotel is a decent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While Parc Plaza is near the banking centre and the main commercial area, it is also located in an oasis of calm and welcoming greenery. The warm welcome and the comfortable and modern facilities make it a perfect place to stay for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Parc Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Plaza Luxembourg City
- Hotel Parc Plaza Luxembourg/Luxembourg City