We visited for the Easter weekend.
It's really close to the central station, no more than 5 minutes on foot. Great access to the city center.
The staff was rather cold, neutral. The breakfast was mediocre at best: the range of products was limited, and the food of low quality. The room was extremely small, and the bed was outrageously unconfortable. It basically comprised an old base, an old matras with a huge dent in it and another newer matras on top of it. We could hardly sleep. The worst of all was the zone itself - so close to the station the streets were full of junkies, drunkards and other elements pouring out of the various cafés and night clubs just next to the hotel. They were making an unbelievable racket all night.
Will not be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, colourful and design, this is the first Ibis Styles hotel in Luxembourg. It is located next to the central train station, widely connected with public transports and the city center can easily be reached in 10 minutes walk. Tea and coffee all day, PC available in the lobby, WIFI access, children corner are part of the hotel complimentary services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Luxembourg Centre Gare Hotel Luxembourg City
- Mercure Hotel Luxembourg Centre
- Mercure Hotel Findel
- Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare Luxembourg City