Certainly not worth the money they charge for the rooms. Tiny, crowded room overlooking scruff dirty backyard.No desk space, situated in a very dodgy red light district and worst of all a dreadful smell coming from the toilets/bathroom which permeates through to the corridor. Overall experience awful - would strongly recommend against staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, colourful and design, this is the first Ibis Styles hotel in Luxembourg. It is located next to the central train station, widely connected with public transports and the city center can easily be reached in 10 minutes walk. Tea and coffee all day, PC available in the lobby, WIFI access, children corner are part of the hotel complimentary services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Luxembourg Centre Gare Hotel Luxembourg City
- Mercure Hotel Luxembourg Centre
- Mercure Hotel Findel
- Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare Luxembourg City