I am amazed at the favourable reviews which this hotel has received.We stayed in this hotel for 1 night to break a long journey. Although the hotel is centrally placed in Luxembourg, it is in a very seedy area, with crowds of men hanging around on the pavements and outside grubby bars. The underground parking is so small and difficult to manoeuvre around that it is almost unusable, except for the smallest of cars, and costs €18 per night. The rooms are the smallest I have ever seen in an Ibis.
We were kept awake for much of the night by very loud arguments and swearing from the street which seemed to be between ladies of the night and their clients or minders. A very distasteful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, colourful and design, this is the first Ibis Styles hotel in Luxembourg. It is located next to the central train station, widely connected with public transports and the city center can easily be reached in 10 minutes walk. Tea and coffee all day, PC available in the lobby, WIFI access, children corner are part of the hotel complimentary services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Luxembourg Centre Gare Hotel Luxembourg City
- Mercure Hotel Luxembourg Centre
- Mercure Hotel Findel
- Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare Luxembourg City