“Good brasserie style food, fair prices”

Brasserie de l'etoile
Ranked #293 of 861 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: French
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Great discovery for lunch: Service was very friendly and extremely efficient; the menu du jour was tasty and came with a variety of fresh and tasty sides; the ingredients were of good quality; interior is bright and comfortable (although it will not win any design competitions :-)); prices are quite fair for Luxembourg; I will be back!

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

We had a nice afternoon yesterday with my partner in the Brasserie de L etoile. I can not talk about the food as we had beers outside. The have a little terrace that I find it cute to relax and have something to pick at or drink a beer! The waitress was smiley and helpful. Overall , I liked the atmosphere and the treatment and as it is set next to our house we will return.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

Went there with colleagues for lunch. I ordered a so called Cesar Salad (I am not sure they know what it is) while others chose some kind of meat (that looked rather average). Service was rather limited. In facts, I guess this place is still open only because of the neighbouring offices. But it is definitively worth walking a bit more to find a better restaurant, even for a quick lunch...

Reviewed November 20, 2015

We went for lunch, but it was rather late. The Menu du Jour in theory had 3 options, but only 1 was left. The owner came to our table and offered to make salmon instead of the fish that was finished. Everything was very tasty.

Reviewed October 3, 2015

Good food, very nice atmosphere and lovely people, what can i say more. Not really located at the city center but great find within few mins driving and of course huge parking space.