Ibis Luxembourg Sud
$203
$197
  • Restaurant
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
$199
Hotel Vauban(Luxembourg City)
$164
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Carlton(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
$154
$143
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Luxembourg Centre(Luxembourg City)
$231
$170
$165
$238
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
$197
$191
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsleger holidayscoach partiesovernight stoplounge areacomfortable bedwould stay againsmall roomnice staymotorwayaustrialuxembourg
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Clean, free wifi and located by the highway. I made my reservation using a promotion code I received by mail from Accor, so I had a good price reduction.
This hotel is recommended to people that need to stay one night in Luxembourg or people travelling in between the neighboring countries.
The location isn't touristic at all, so I don't recommend it if your intention is to go for tourism, specially if you don't have a car.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Anne G, Responsable réception at Ibis Luxembourg Sud, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Sir,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our Ibis Luxembourg Sud Hote and I would like to thank you.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed at the Ibis recently on a trip to the Luxembourg Christmas markets. There was a group of us and we found the hotel clean, warm and comfortable - even when the snow came down on our first night. It's only a few minutes drive from the centre of Luxembourg and we also travelled to France and Germany and it was so easy from here.
The food was good, maybe not five star but perfectly fine and we found the service good. All in all a good hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Pam S

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a three night stay at this hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed it The room was small but adequately furnished. Breakfast was plentiful and good. The three course dinners were beautifully cooked and delicious. We were in a coach party and this view seemed to be general

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brian f

Dear Sir,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our Ibis Luxembourg Sud Hotel and I would like to thank you.