“Truly outstanding”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I just love this indian restaurant, authentic indian food to tingle your tastebuds. I have eaten in many indian restaurants worldwide, these guys need not be ashamed of any comparison.

suhann, Owner at Orchidee, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thanks a lot for your wonderful & honest review.
We look forward to see you soon again.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great cooking, lovely subtle spices. Very friendly owners and staff. We'll definetly be coming back soon.

1  Thank Guy A
suhann, Owner at Orchidee, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thanks for your impressive and honest review. We don't think we are the best , there might be much better than us but we try our best to keep our reputation as a good restaurant.
Thank you once again and look forward to see soon again.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I heard a lot about this Indian restaurant, and usually, the India food doesnt like my stomach, but that time, everything was absolutely fantastic!
The waitress is really nice and helpful, she knows her menu by heart
At the end of the dinner, the boss came to ask us if the food was ok
we didnt finish our meal, and they prepared a doggy bag for us
perfect, I think I have found my Indian restaurant in Luxembourg, so tasty and fresh

2  Thank Naouelle T
suhann, Owner at Orchidee, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thanks a lot for your honest review. I am sorry to learn that Indian kitchen dosen't suits your stomach but with our food you didn't have any problem .Obviously its a good news for us. We always use fresh ingredients to prepare the dishes and this one of the major reason not have any stomach problems ( except somebody dosen't have already stomach problem or taking fierry hot chilies).
Looking forward to see you soon again.
Kind regards.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time there and will definitely go again soon.
Lovely typical Indian atmosphere,
the owner is very kind and food was great!
I recommend it !

suhann, Owner at Orchidee, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thanks a lot for your excellent review.
kind regards

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great food and very friendly and helpfully, a little taste of "Chutney Mary In London" the best indian restaurant in luxembourg and near the train station

suhann, Owner at Orchidee, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014