“Great food! Great service!”
Review of Orchidee

Orchidee
Ranked #20 of 821 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have been three times to the Orchidée: 2 business lunches and one dinner with my family. Every time food was excellent with very friendly service. There is a nice terrace in a quiet backyard.
The only comment to make is the lack of decoration. You do not feel anything Indian at this place, although it is nice and clean.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I go regularely to Orchidée Restaurant and the food is every single time amazing.
There is no problem if you have a special request (due to allergy).
The restaurant has a very comfortable atmosphere.
I've never been treated so nice in a restaurant especially in Luxembourg.
If you want to have a chilled evening in a restaurant, Orchidee is a must!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I love Indian food and ate several times in this restaurant. If you have eaten in this restaurant you will not want to eat Indian food elsewhere because it is sooo good here! Each time I have family and friends visiting me I take them to this restaurant and they all love it.

A lot of dishes on the menu, a large variety of different dishes, excellent taste of sauces and food, very refined food!
Excellent ratio quality/price! Definitely highly recommended!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service and great atmosphere. Food arrived on time and the portions were very sufficient for us. Even got some food packed to take away with us. Restaurant owner took the time out to have a nice chat with us and would definitely recommend this to others.

1  Thank Salman C
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We go regularly to Orchidee Restaurant, and it’s for us the best restaurant in Luxembourg. Great and lovely service, fantastic food. It’s such a familiar atmosphere. Anne and her husband make this restaurant very special. Just perfect!

1  Thank ChristianeS S