“Our regular eating place in town”
Review of Al Bacio

Al Bacio
Ranked #113 of 795 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food changing menus very regularly, (I think daily), friendly atmosphere and cosy. Always a nice experience since the 2/3 years we go there.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very nice small Italian Restaurant in the city center. The menu changes daily and the food is very fresh and of good quality. The servers are very kind and it is a great place for a relaxing business lunch or a romantic dinner.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had a casual lunch there recently and it was just amazing variety of pasta. Very nice staff and very original authentic Italian food. Run by the owner in a very original fashion. Highly recommended to all those in a search for a great Italian place.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The service is fast and nice, however the food is of very average standard. POrtions are large but nothing special. The restaurant is very noise and thereisn't much space between tables.
Pricesare the normal ones for Luxembourg city centre. I wouldn't return nd would not recommend it as there are better ITalian restaurants in town.

2  Thank Montselux
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Normally, it would have passed unnoticed….But I had gone for lunch in the city and I asked a friend where I could eat a nice dish of pasta…. With a strong recommendation, I arrived to "Al Bacio" with high expectations.
The restaurant is quite small and it was extremely busy. Small tables, little space between them, inevitable noise. Strangely, I was not annoyed. There was an authentic Italian charm in the atmosphere. And an unusual for restaurants in the city of Luxembourg human touch.
I asked for fresh pasta but the offer was astonishly limited. I decided to try it any way. I was not enchanted. But, I will give the restaurant another go.

1  Thank elen_9