Overall, the hotel looked cramped from the staircase to the room areas. When I entered the room, I faced a long narrow hallway. When I reached the end, there was another one before I reached the bed. It seems I had a J-shaped room with a view of the city street. The room was interesting because of this, but I would actually prefer a room that plays on space rather than one playing up different corners with two narrow hallways (entrance with the bathroom followed by the wardrobe area with a large cabinet leading to the room). But this is probably because I had a corner room (Room 24). The bed is very soft with small pillows, and summer duvets were provided on the twin beds. (But I still felt a bit too warm during the night.)
Some other points:
- I liked the wooden floors.
- Bathroom a bit old but cleaned well.
- Breakfast buffet was sufficient
- Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Wifi signal erratic.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Agoda so you can book your City Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxembourg City Hotel
- City Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City