Booked last minute at Booking.com and received an amazing rate of 61 euro for one night w/o parking or breakfast. Hotel offered great views of the city from the surrounding grounds; view from hotel room was good but it was of the garden. Our room was more of a typical American style hotel room than a European style hotel. We have stayed in Best Westerns in Paris before that were a lot worse. We were at the end of a hall so the wireless internet did not work so well. The bed and bath (just shower, no tub) was very adequate. Room decor was very clean and new looking. Hotel was a scenic 5-10 minute walk from the city center and IMO better than staying in the center. We did not eat at the resturant; we opted to eat at the city center and do breakfast at McDonalds then sight see instead of paying the 18 euro for the breakfast buffet and losing time. We did not stay in the hotel much, but when we were there it was great. There is a nice park across the street. Hotel parking was abundant and easy to park my SUV in. The area was very quiet and safe. Two thumbs up for this excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its green, quiet setting the hotel offers a unique view of the town of Luxembourg. Close to the business centre, the shopping malls and the old town, it is easy to reach and a great base for both business travellers and tourists. Hospitable and warm welcome, elegant and cosy decor, a real gem for successful stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Belle-Vue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Belle-Vue Hotel Luxembourg City
- Parc Belle-Vue Luxembourg/Luxembourg City